Job Posting - Network Infrastructure – Practice Lead
What you will be doing:
A Network Infrastructure – Practice Lead is the Supervisor and SME of the Network Infrastructure practice team. The position requires proven expertise inside a specific technology (or multiple technologies) related to Network Infrastructure. Also requires business acumen and an entrepreneurial spirit. The individual is accountable for the profitability of the Network Infrastructure Practice and will manage to P/L style metrics. The position is also involved in every aspect of the sales cycle. This is a very heavy Pre-Sales and design position, however they are also the technical escalation point for clients and their team of Engineers.
- Solution Sales – Act as the primary Pre-Sales resource for the Bedroc Sales team, designing and architecting network infrastructure solutions for medium and enterprise commercial accounts.
- Sales Enablement – Create and present short sales focused trainings that are applicable to Network Infrastructure solutions. Interact with Vendors to stay abreast of new technologies and updates to existing technologies and disseminate this to the Sales team.
- Standards – Create and document standards for repeatable designs and solution delivery. This could include but is not limited to BOMs, Scopes of Effort, Services pricing calculators, Project task lists, client deliverable documentation templates.
- Management – Manage a team of skilled Network Infrastructure engineers. Work with Service Operations team on scheduling of resources. Develop roadmap for training of the Engineering team, to cross train staff as well as achieve requirements defined by Bedroc partnerships with OEM Vendors.
What you need for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology (IT) or equivalent experience / certifications.
- 7+ years relevant experience in an IT environment, managing engineering teams and budgets.
- Superior technical expertise in area of specialization. Varied hands-on experience implementing solutions in multiple, dissimilar environments.
- Top level certifications are require in the particular area of specialization.
- Expert Level Knowledge of one or more Network technologies
Layer 4 - 7
- Management skills
Manage team of Engineers (6-8)
Create Standards for team, repeatable solutions and solution delivery
Services Pricing Calculators
Create Professional Development plan for team
Effectively work with Service Ops team to schedule their resources
- Ability to communicate effectively
Ability to present – Whiteboard
- Vendor Knowledge
We are looking to fill this position ASAP. Salary DOE. Please send resume and salary requirements to the email@example.com.